Thursday, April 2, 2015

Free Sneak Peek of Future Perfect, the Colony Zero Series.



As a reader, many stories challenged me and pushed me and opened my eyes to concepts both new and powerful. Those are the stories I’ll always cherish. As an author, the Colony Zero series had the same impact. The series forced me to face bigotry and hatred. It forced me to witness and write about people who considered others as less than human, vile, useless. Zeroes.

I also witnessed something else, though . . . 


I witnessed the resiliency of the human spirit. I saw faith in action when there was nothing else left. I witnessed compassion and love given to the least of these, my brothers and sisters. I was in awe of the society that came to life in the pages of Colony Zero.

Take a sneak peek at Future Perfect, the beginning of Lieutenant Ransom's journey to the hell and haven called Colony Zero. I am so proud of this story.
 


                                                                                    Click here for a sneak peek of Future Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment